Friday, July 23, 2010

panoramas

We flew kites today!  And I don't mean to brag or anything, but I totally had the best kite hehe.  Who'da thunk it?  We went to Regent's Park where we visited Queen Mary's Garden and Primrose Hill.  The park had lovely landscaping and millions of flowers, particularly roses.  At Primrose Hill is where we flew our kites, just like in Mary Poppins

Later, Lynn and I went to the Victoria & Albert Museum to see the special Grace Kelly exhibition.  It was all her dresses and accessories.  One thing that was really cool was that the last time I was in Europe, I went to Monaco and saw the church where Grace Kelly and Prince Rainier got married, which is also where she is buried.

My flatmates are now dragging me out to a pub so I shall go out with them despite my better judgment and need for sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Great picture. I love your kite. I hope you plan to bring it home. Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great butterfly! I miss making kites. Maybe in the fall, I can get back to it.

    ReplyDelete