Tuesday, July 13, 2010

the night before my trip

I have everything packed except for the last few things like my laptop (obviously) and whatnot.  Uuuuuhhhh, I think I pack a little too efficiently, if that's at all possible.  I got everything I wanted into my suitcase and had plenty more room so I packed another pair of shoes.  I don't know if you can tell from the picture but I still have quite a bit of room left.  It's 40 lbs, by the way, in case you were curious.  And I think my carry-on (on the right) is less than half full.  I have half a mind to go grocery shopping for non-perishables to fill my luggage.  In any case, I'll have to be sure to buy lots of stuff to fill my suitcase on the way home ;)

5 comments:

  1. wow. you all are so talented at packing. mine is filled to the brim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Impressed. I think u did better than Nathan & they taught him very well in the Marines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never had room in a suitcase, coming or going, wow. I am liking the temp I see in London!! Bring some of that back, please.
    Safe trip, KW

    ReplyDelete
  4. see you on this side of the atlantic!!!! Fran x x x

    ReplyDelete